JOIN OVER 6,000 STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE AND LEARN THE WRITING PROCESS IN 5 EASY STEPS!
If you’re an English language learner and your answer is ‘yes’ to any of these questions:
- Have you ever gotten stuck when trying to write something?
- Have you ever run out of ideas or struggled to decide what to write next?
- Have you ever had trouble organizing your ideas clearly in your writing?
- Does writing even simple things like emails take you a long time?
- Do you wish to be able to write anything easily and quickly?
- Do you wish to save time and effort while writing?
- Do you want writing to be an enjoyable activity?
… then this course is for YOU!
In this course, you will learn
- The 5-step writing process used by the most effective writers
- The #1 mistake that people make when writing which leaves them frustrated and unable to write
- How to do the crucial prewriting stages effectively before writing
- How to prepare a full, structured outline that you can use to begin writing effortlessly
- How to write clear, focused paragraphs that will smoothly guide your readers through your text
- How to evaluate the four crucial elements of your content
- How to apply the writing process to any type of writing
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of a Pre-Intermediate level of English (A2 on the Common European Framework)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 14 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Write emails, letters, business reports, essays and blog posts without ever getting stuck.
- How to prepare and structure your ideas clearly before writing.
- How to produce a clear outline that you can use to begin writing immediately.
- How to write meaningful and focused paragraphs.
- How to proofread and evaluate your writing effectively.
What is the target audience?
- Any English language learner who wishes to learn and master the basics of the writing process.
- This course may not be for you if you are an advanced or proficient speaker of English, or if you are an experienced writer.